• Plans which may complement your existing benefit programs.
• Plans that will match the designated fringe benefit rate for every trade for all of your projects.
• Plans that can be funded hourly and on actual hours worked,so your certified payroll requirements may be more easily administered.
• Plans that will help lower your labor burden (FICA, FUTA, SUTA, workers compensation, and General Liability premiums).
• Plans which will be in compliance with federal and state prevailing wage law requirements.
Pension plans for contractors who want to make contributions for hourly employees to comply with Davis-Bacon and Service Contract Act projects. 401(k) Profit Sharing plans designed for employers to use for their whole company. Plans that can receive Prevailing Wage contributions and employee elective deferrals. Daily valuation of accounts, 24-hour access and participant-directed options available. (Click here for details)
Hourly Major Medical Health & Welfare benefit programs for Davis-Bacon and Service Contract Act contractors designed to comply with hourly requirements for companies who must submit certified payrolls. (Click here for details)
Benefits for Hourly & Part-time Employees
This program is designed for utilization of lower fringe amounts (including the fringe requirements on Service Contract Act and Living Wage Law projects). (Click here for details)
Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs)
A Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) reimburses employees for qualified medical expenses. This benefit plan is funded solely by the employer and covers such medically necessary expenses such as co-pays, deductibles, office visits, vision care, prescriptions and dental care, as well as health insurance premiums for COBRA. Employers are only required to provide coverage up to the available funds in an individual's HRA balance. (Click here for details)
Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay Administration Support
We can also provide you with an analysis of how and when to take credit
employer provided “bona fide” benefits including medical, vacation/holiday, sick pay, and
pension contributions. We calculate the appropriate credit, trade by trade, for each
prevailing wage project.