If you are unsure if you are properly taking credit for benefits that your company provides, or would like to explore a more cost effective way to allocate fringe benefit dollars, our Prevailing Wage Optimizer can help.
1. Review. We begin by reviewing your current policies and procedures regarding compliance with the Davis-Bacon Act, or the applicable state prevailing wage laws, as appropriate. Our experts are up-to-speed on all aspects of compliance in all states, and will help you determine what is required.
2. Analyze. Once we have a firm understanding of where you are today in terms of compliance, we will provide an analysis of how and when you can take credit for existing employer provided “bona fide” benefits.
3. Calculate. We will help you with the complex task of calculating the appropriate credit for each “bona fide” benefit, trade by trade, for each prevailing wage project.
4. Recommend. With this knowledge, we will make recommendations on ways you can best maximize your cost efficiency by integrating supplemental benefits to your existing benefits that are exclusively for your prevailing wage employees.
5. Action. Ultimately, we will take what we’ve learned about your business and provide a thorough evaluation of your current benefit programs and compensation practices.